Don't decrease our goal. Increase our effort!
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.cubosquare.com.
- The term Cubosquare shall mean Cubosquare IT System and Solution which is a product of CUBOSQUARE ENTERPRISE. and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.cubosquare.com (Site).
- The Site is owned by Cubosquare. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Cubosquare including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- The trademarks displayed on this Site are proprietary to Cubosquare or other third parties. User agrees not to print or reproduce the said trademarks in any form of packaging, publication, media or literature. Any such action shall be infringing on the rights of the owners of the trademarks and User shall be liable for all costs and consequences thereof.
- The software downloaded from this Site is subject to the license agreement set forth in the respective license file. Your downloading of the software shall be deemed acceptance of the terms of the Software License Agreement that accompanies the software downloaded.
- The availability of the products described on this Site, and the product descriptions are not guaranteed. Some of the solutions and technology presented in this Site are based on standards that are evolving and Cubosquare cannot be held responsible for the actual future availability of any of the solutions in the form presented here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Cubosquare. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Cubosquare may monitor access to the Site.
- Cubosquare may terminate User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Cubosquare disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Cubosquare makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Cubosquare shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Cubosquare may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Cubosquare will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Cubosquare harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Cubosquare is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Cubosquare is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Cubosquare is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Cubosquare makes no warranty that:
(a) the Site will meet your requirements.
(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
With great power comes great responsibility
– Peter Parker Uncle –